аўторак, кастрычніка 24, 2006

Mmmff Activities Workshop 2006


Thanks to your intellectual charity, the Mmmff Activities Workshop has been a success in its inaugural year. See here the result of community in action: twenty-three documented Activities that you and yours can complete in five seconds, sometimes fewer.

I tried to use ideas from as many contributors as I could. I may have overlooked some here, ran out of time there, but all donated ideas have been fully appreciated. If this post leaves you thirsty for more Activities, please do look back through the comments for the call for entries.
Featured in this year's Activities Workshop video (in order of appearance):
Francis
Ian
Chris
Sean
Alecs
Chels
Amber

Extra big thanks to 1970s legendary garage punkers MC5 for letting me record their song "Kick Out The Jams" off of my roommate's stereo with my cell phone for the video's soundtrack.

12 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

kick out the jams, indeed!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Ананім said...

I love it! good choice for a public place. you should make another one of these, in fact i want to go make another one too....but that would be lame, cause i dont have a cool cell phone.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Chaz Coolington said...

And they say theres nothing to do but drink in this town. This is a really cool concept that makes it seem like I am wasting my life just sitting here.

11:28 PM  
Blogger aka Victoria Lucas said...

there are so many great little moments within these five second moments. i can't pick a favorite. possibly mauling an apple.

12:23 AM  
Blogger zach kmiec said...

yeah that shit was delicious.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Melinda Burns said...

That was great! I agree with violet, I can't pick a favorite, but I think some possibilities are the breaking something and mauling an apple. Very fitting song too!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

that was awesome. my favorites include mauling an apple and reading "important" headlines. ha! great

1:07 PM  
Blogger chris weagel said...

Thanks for including me.

Lots of potential for others to cause mischief with this video.

Chris Weagel
human-dog.com

3:58 PM  
Blogger AndrewHart said...

this was sweet. I really liked the apple hit with the baseball bat.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Yeah! The musical interludes were excellent, and never knowing what's coming next keeps you really interested, and Chelsea is goddamn hilarious with how she broke that glass.

It was funny that you (or your camera?) cut out your swear when I hit that apple.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like you Zach, and your post, and your post, and your post. My favorites- kick a tire, dance in public, and your contemplations. Nice, nice, nice.
Bye.

12:43 AM  
Blogger B said...

This is total brilliance. I just sent the link to three people I know. Nice song choice.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






/internet>